Slider

Life In October & Not Really November Goals

Saturday 3 November 2018



Greetings pals and happy November!! I kind of can't believe how quick October went, I seemed to blink and it was over!!

Uni got into serious full swing over October - if you've seen my November bullet journal post you'll have seen how long my to-do list is for reading week, and honestly aside from that I can't really think of what life in October was like? I can honestly say though that I finally feel like I've reached a level of contentment this month and that's possibly due to the fact that ya gal is officially no longer single as of the 16th October! Yes, me and my T-dog made things official and I'm just very happy and very comfortable - nothing has ever felt more right to me and yeah, that side of life is pretty sick right now (and yes, I did use the word 'sick' completely un-ironically). I'm just feeling a lot like myself again and it feels good. (And no bike accidents this month either!!). Rhiannon and I also went to the Jeffree Star x BeautyBay Can't Relate Tour which was such a cool event and some clips will be in my October vlog up soon on my YouTube!

Other than that, October didn't really bring that much, apart from new season Riverdale (I'm honestly really enjoying it - I know a lot of people aren't happy with the supernatural turn it's taken but I'm quite into it!) and The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina which again, I'm loving - I didn't ever watch Sabrina The Teenage Witch and I'm really liking it! I also started reading more again, this month's book being Fault Line by Robert Goddard - I'm not so into crime novels but I've accidentally got myself writing a murder mystery for my script class so I figured I should probably try and get the gist of how to actually write a thriller! I also tried my hand at pumpkin carving for the first time ever (yeah, I'm not even kidding - I've never carved a pumpkin before!) with my housemate and best friend Rhiannon and her boyfriend and...needless to say my attempts at carving Waluigi into a pumpkin did not work. Rhiannon's Isabelle was insane though.




I'm not sure what November will bring - I'm not the best at setting monthly goals because honestly, I never keep to them, which is why you'll notice I've slightly edited the 'November goals' bit of the title. I think this month I'm just going to try harder. Try harder to keep on top of stuff, use the extra time I have for my blog and YouTube, and just try a little harder with the things I used to love. I'm terrible at keeping to personal goals so stripping it right down to basics might help? Like I said, I'm feeling more myself than I've felt in so long at the moment so I'm guessing it might make it a bit easier to write and create things. Possibly. We'll see. (that being said, thought I should say thank you for sticking by me through all my messiness - it truly means the world)

What did your October look like?

Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan