Slider

Five Good Things From The Week #4

Friday 15 December 2017



Nice cute picture from our lil shoot the other day.

I haven't done a Five Good Things for soooo long and honestly I kind of found myself missing it?! It's so nice to have something like this at the end of a week, positive or negative as it just helps me to find some good things that happened and really appreciate life a lot more than I do sometimes.

01// Today was the last day of term!! At 11:03 I walked out of my last exam and into Christmas freedom!! Well, not exactly - I've got a portfolio deadline on the 12th January so I'll be writing for a lot of Christmas but that's okay - not too much pressure. I'm going home on Sunday and genuinely can't wait.

02 // I picked up a couple of lurrrvely bits in charity and thrift shops this week, including the above jumper which I wrote a post on here. I've discovered just how much I love thrifting recently which has contributed to one of my NY resolutions (but you'll have to wait to find out exactly what it is ;) )

03 // I realised what amazing friends I have after the ups and downs I've had the past week. They've let me cry on their shoulders and laugh the next minute with them and just given me a real reason to get out of bed in the morning.

04 // I'm so proud of myself for keeping Vlogmas up for 14 days. I missed one day out of that which is so much better than I thought I'd do!! You can check out my Vlogmas over on my YouTube ;)

05 // Honestly, I'm just quite happy right now. Just in general I'm very happy with the people I have in my life and what I'm doing and the things I'm learning and I'm just feeling pretty good. It makes a change to about a month ago when (and my friends can vouch for this) I was a serious mess. A lot can change if you let it :))

What are five good things from your week?

Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan