Slider

Five Good Things #12

Sunday 24 February 2019



Hello hello pals! Today I thought I would bring back my Five Good Things posts - I used to do these alllll the time and loved doing them, it's such a good way to reflect on the week gone by and look for all the positives. This week hasn't been a great mental health one, as I've been very very concerned about the amount I'm piling on myself and the future and very scared of failing everything so it's been a bit of a funny one! But here's five good things that have happened anyway so here goes...

01 // One of my best friends from home Lily came to visit me this weekend! She only stayed one night but we went over to Trafford (where I met mmmitchell and stupidly didn't get a photo with him but he did hug me) and we had brunch and wandered around and it was lovely.

02 // The weather has been so. darn. good recently. I know everyone has been harking on about it and it does worry me that it's ~so~ warm in February but I have to say the weather has an amazing effect on my mood - I genuinely feel so much happier with everything when it's sunny and warm. 

03 // I'm actually enjoying one of my film classes for once?! We're doing neo-noir film focusing on Chinatown and honestly, wow it's such a good film - if you haven't seen it yet you definitely need to, it's such a good storyline and stick with it even though it's long! Considering I only got 55% in my last film essay because I dislike the unit so much I'm pretty happy! (Just to flex I also got 80%, 75% and 68% in my other units which is preeeetty sweet)

04 // My boyfriend lent me his graphics tablet and honestly, I've been having way too much fun with it! If you don't follow me on Twitter I've been posting passive aggressive cartoons about my dirty af housemates so you should definitely check them out, or I also post them on my new doodle Instagram account which Vicky made me set up :)

05 // I've started getting back into exercising - running whenver I can and cycling into uni twice a week! It's about the only thing I have been doing this week, I may have watched three seasons of Friends this week but I have done some exercise which is something at least.


And that brings me to the end of Five Good Things from this week! I think I'm gonna try my best to start doing these every week so watch this space friends.

What are five good things from your week?

Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan