Slider

June Bullet Journal Update

Saturday 15 June 2019


Hello!! I finally did my June bullet journal!! A...week late...but it's here and it's pretty and I'm going to show it to you now.


So for this month's theme I went for this cute little lavender design - those of you who've been around for a while may remember this is a recycled one, I did a lavender theme in March 2018 but I just love lavender toooo much and figured it's been long enough since that one! I actually found this design on Pinterest and just loved it too. I used the Tombow dual brush pen in 623 and two Crayola Supertips for this one. For the calligraphy I've actually gone back to the Tombow fudenosuke brush pens (the soft tip one oo-er) which I didn't think I would do since I discovered the Pentel fude touch pen but I guess here we are? I figured out how to use the Tombow ones properly and I'm loving the amount of small dainty calligraphy I can do with the hard-tip.




My calendar layout is the same as always - I feel like I've found a really good way of doing my monthly spread at this point so I do like to stick to that! As you can see it's quite a busy month but that's the way we like it over here!


I'm continuing with this whole tracking all my stats thing too, it is actually working quite well but recently I have fallen off the bandwagon a little so my stats have been a bit all over the place so we're going to try and get them a bit more together this month! Again, I did a cute little lavender doodle in the bottom (and ignore the fact I didn't rub off all my pencil marks before taking these photos, I'm absolutely kicking myself)


On the opposite page I have my brain dump once again which I love! I like having a whole page for any ideas and notes I want to scribble down and you'd be right in thinking at the end of the month this page is a mess every time!



I've started doing something slightly different once again with my weekly spreads - I saw this idea on Pinterest again and it's actually working really well for me, it's got enough space in each day for a to-do list as well as space for a weekly events list, small habit tracker, water tracker and a next week section. Very impressed with this spread idea and it's working really well for me at the moment!

I think that's it for now so once again, here's a little list of all the products I used for this month's spreads...

- Tombow dual brush pen in 623
- Crayola green and purple Supertips
- Pigma Micron 0.3mm fineliner
- Pilot G2-07 gel pen (have they stopped selling the 05 ones or am I blind?)
- Leuchtturm 1917 a5 dotted journal
- Tombow fudenosuke soft-tip brush pen


What do your June bullet journals look like?

Em xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan