Slider

Prepping For SS'18 With Quiz Clothing

Wednesday 24 January 2018




(this blogpost contains a paid for advertorial!! i've wanted to say that for so long it feels so super professional oh my goodness)

I don't know about you, but winter has never been my favourite season. It has a massive downer on my mental health, I hate the cold and honestly, I detest dressing for the cold. And really, living in Manchester it's very difficult to believe that winter will ever be honest. I'm not lying - today is the first day in ages that the sun's been out!

So you can kind of imagine when Quiz Clothing reached out to me and asked if I'd like to collaborate with them and find a few spring picks from their massively extensive dress collection that my excitement went through the roof. After spending many happy hours browsing through their selection, these are the ones I came up with and I hope you like my picks!



The first dress I picked out is this simple shift T-shirt style with black details on in this bright red tartan pattern. Looking back I didn't quite realise how many of the ones I picked out were red but I'm really loving the colour right now so fight me. I feel like this one would be a really easy one to dress down with a denim jacket and white or red sneakers for a more erryday kinda thaaang.


Okay so yet another red one is this kind of off the shoulder floral tea dress with white flowers all over it. I don't know about you but I'm a sucker for anything frilly and flowery and of course red so when I saw this on the website I knew it had to be included. Because of the A-line style it could be dressed down again with a denim jacket and sneakers but you could so easily pop a pair of heels on and wear it to a fancier do such as a date or even perhaps a summer wedding.


Again a slightly more formal one, I think the style of this would be perfect for again a fancier spring/summer do, and the big white flowers all over it make such a statement. I think this one might be my favourite out of all of them just because I love skater skirts and sweetheart necklines, they both just look so sophisticated and smart to me so when one dress has both of those, flowers and it's red it's a definite winner in my book.


How could I not include a maxi dress in this?! Once again it's floral and has red in it, I'm very sorry! But just loooook. This actually looks identical to one I almost wore to my Year 11 prom so seeing this dress on the website was an immediate throwback! The pattern is so so delicate and the off shoulder details make it look so sophisticated. Again perfect for a wedding or garden party, or even for your prom perhaps. But it could also be dressed down with sandals and a backpack for a fun summer break.



How could I not include a going out dress? The clubs me and my friends frequent aren't nearly smart enough for something like this but if I was (and had the money to!) going somewhere nice for a night out i'd definitely choose something like this gorgeous wrap dress. The ruffles are so so pretty and the neckline is extremely flattering. I wish they did this in different colours though, a pastel pink or blue would look amazing in this style.


So I hope you enjoyed this post, I'm off to pretend it's spring already and continue to go out in Manchester in just a jumper and get attacked by hailstones as soon as I leave the house...(not that that's happened three times this week or anything...). For now I shall simply dream of spring and pretty dresses!

What are your favourite Quiz dresses for spring/summer?

Em xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan