Slider

Five Good Things From The Week #11

Friday 27 April 2018



Yet again we've had a week that's been kind of difficult to find five good things about, but I tried my best!!


01 // I'm at home once more for a few days. I know that I ALWAYS write about it whenever I'm at home but home is just home, you know? I feel right here, and extremely at peace, and after an exhausting and emotional week it's been needed.

02 // Today marks the day that three out of four of my deadlines are completed! One more to go on the 4th May and then we're done with first year - finally.

03 // I got another job this week with an events catering place near me, meaning your gal will be working two jobs this summer, so it'll exhaust me more than my first year at uni did but I'll be rolling in it for second year which will be lovely.

04 // I made a media kit this week, sent off my first collaboration pitch to a brand ever and locked down another vlogging collaboration with Campus Life UK, so needless to say I'm super excited about the business side of my life at the moment!

05 // This happened a while ago but I never talked about it so I'll shove it in here - I hit 800 instagram followers!! Yeah, it'll be back down and still take me ages to get to 900 but you know, if you fancy giving me a bit of support (and don't play the follow/unfollow game) then hit me up.


What are five good things from your week?

Em xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan