Slider

Five Good Things From The Week #3

Saturday 25 November 2017



(This week has been so much more positive than last week, things are 100% looking up)



01 // I'm at home!! The picture above is my aunt's house, my cousin was doing a Christmas fair today to raise money for her World Challenge so we went along to show some support and to say hello to the family while we're at home for the weekend. It looks so cute and Christmassy.

02 // I ran my first ever full 5K!! Parkrun at home this morning was very successful, needless to say I'm not a long distance runner so managing to run the entirety of it (with my dad's motivation, I won't lie) was pretty impressive. Set a new PB and all as well.

03 // Continuing on the fitness front, I learned how to properly do front and back squats at athletics S&C the other day. Having only ever done goblet squats it's difficult and I hate front squats but I'm kind of impressed with myself.

04 // I've just got back from seeing my little sister's school play - only bloody High School Musical!!! She was playing Gabriella and it's needless to say I'm pretty proud of her, she's a talented one she is.

05 // I know it's still a few days away and it WILL be included in next week's Five Good Things too, but it's only four days until I get my braces off. I. Am. So. Excited.

What are five good things from your week?

Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan